What’s Next for Li? Invest In A Bright Future!
After 5 months of competing in the global TV host contest, I want to tell you that I was not the Paradise Hunter. Since the announcement, I have received an overwhelming amount of supporting messages, emails and comments from friends, my fellow finalists and contestants that I was beyond touched!! You have warmed my heart and I feel I already won despite the result! AND I have a even more exciting future ahead because of this process so I want to share with you & would love for you to participate!
This journey has not only given me enormous publicity in America, China, India and other countries, but also incredible learning in marketing, social media and many exciting opportunities: More than 7 corporations including Paradise Hunter and a billion dollar corporation, have approached me with business, media and P.R. collaboration proposals. Many are related to the Chinese market.
So my journey has just started and I’d say, it will be even more exciting than winning the contest! Here are what’s next for me and how you can be part of it:
1 I will start my own Li Jing media venture, an “international Chinese Oprah” blog/news site on my reports on culture, fashion, business, celebrities and inspirational stories. It will be bi lingual in Chinese targeting the Chinese market in America, China and around the world and of course, anyone who wants to be successful =) With my unique connections with top American and Chinese media that no one else has, it will reach a market that everyone is trying to reach!
2 Besides the “International Oprah” website, we will also provide media, social media, education and P.R. service for companies, especially those interested in the Chinese market.
3 My ultimate goal is to be the FIRST NON NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER to host my own fun, inspirational and international show on top American and Chinese networks such as Oprah, E!, China’s Dragon TV, CCTV, and Phoenix TV. It will be in English and Chinese reaching billions of audience around the world.
So I would love to have your support on the following:
1 I want to raise $1-2 million, which is aimed at developing to a multi million/billion dollar company. If you know anyone or you want to invest, contact me. We will reward a finder’s fee. We already have businesses to start in a few weeks and expect a great return!
2 We welcome volunteers/interns in WEB DESIGN, media, marketing, business who want to be part of this exciting journey, with potentials to become a paid position in the future.
3 Contact us for speaking engagements, hosting, media, business and Chinese market opportunities! Our specialties include P.R., media, business, events, bi lingual in English/Chinese and social media.
4 Share my story and the message of hope! Facebook me email@example.com, twitter @lijingusa, Chinese twitter http:/t.sina.com.cn/lijingusa, and youtube/jinglimail. I love reading your comments and emails!
Some of the amazing achievements:
• Becoming the only Asian and non-native English speaker finalist out of 700 candidates from 29 countries,
• Being featured by some of the largest American and Chinese media such as LIFE, Getty Image, Wireimage, NY1, China Daily and Sina.com.
• Many celebrity endorsement such as NBC Anchor Chuck Scarborough, NYC Parks Commissioner Adrian Benepe, SUNY Chancellor Nancy Zimpher, international pianist Lang Lang, former AIG CEO, Starr Foundation’s Chairman Maurice Greenberg, and ABC “The Bachelor” star Lorenzo Borghese as well as well known business brands 230 Fifth and SHECKY’S.
• My Dare to Dream finalist event was filmed as one episode by cable Wealth TV’s SOCIAL to air nationwide and internationally in 2011
• Youtube video was viewed more than 21,000 times, received more than 50,000 votes and Facebook friend 4 times during the contest.
Tune into ABC News Radio on Friday 3/4 for my interview with talented ABC Anchor Karen Chase on how to find/create your dream job in a tough economy.
Dare To Dream, Never Give Up & Your Dream Will Become True!
Thank you & With Love,